The Journal of Adventist Education® supports conversation and dialogue on Facebook and WordPress through Adventist Education Dialogue and Adventist Educators Blog. Adventist Education Dialogue is the Facebook page through which articles and resources from The Journal of Adventist Education®, CIRCLE, College and University Dialogue, and Adventist Educators Blog are shared with several different audiences. Adventist Educators Blog features short 500-word posts on professional development, best practices in Adventist education, and more, written by Adventist educators and educational administrators engaged in the ministry of teaching all settings, levels, and languages.
We look forward to hearing from readers and encourage the sharing of ideas and thoughts relevant to the topics discussed. Facebook has established online community standards that serve as guidelines for courteous and respectful sharing of information on its forum. These can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards/. Similarly, Adventist Education Dialogue and Adventist Educators Blog both have guidelines for responding to comments or posts that violate these established community standards. We reserve the right to delete/remove, hide, or block comments, posts, or graphics deemed:
- Unrelated to the topic of discussion under which the post appears;
- Obscene, indecent, or profane in language and intent;
- Threatening, defamatory, or offensive toward an individual or organization;
- Inflammatory in its use of hate or derogatory speech directed at race, color, gender, or sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
- Promotional in attempting to sell or endorse services, products, or events of unknown origin or not approved and/or supported by the Blog;